Ratings for Dr. Elisa Muniz

I saw Dr. Muniz for my prenatal care and delivery of my son in 2016. I found her to be very pleasant, patient and she made me feel comfortable during my exams. She was very friendly, always smiled and had an excellent bedside manner. I will definitely see Dr. Muniz for my next pregnancy.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I love Dr Muniz she delivered my first son in 2010 and my second in 2012. I have always felt very comfortable with her and she is an Awesome doctor!Others should not rate her based on the facility Valley Women for Women because they are not always as efficient. She was an excellent doctor. I had a c-section and it healed perfectly with no bad scaring like I heard others had and she always remembered me.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

Dr. Muniz was my doctor through both of my pregnancies. Though she didn't end up delivering either of them, she was a source of comfort and encouragement through both pregnancies. I felt more like she was my friend than my doctor and always had my best interests in mind. She welcomed me with a hug, never rushed me, and never made me feel like she had any other patients to see but me.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2012

She does not listen to her patients. Very unprofessional (yawning in front of the patient, sits on a counter rather than the chair, does not hear patient's concerns). My baby died because of her. I will never recommend her to anyone pregnant.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

Dr. Muniz is the best Dr. I have ever been to. Not only does she take into consideration my health but my personal well-being as well. When I was facing emotional abuse from an ex she was there offering guidance on what was best for my overall health and state of mind. She has seen me once a year for four years now and each time she remembers what we talked about during the last session. I feel that she really truly cares about her patients. For the other responses/reviews, I'm sorry that you feel so negative about her; I don't believe she has a goal in life to make other's lives miserable. In fact, I trust her so much I will be traveling back to AZ from CA each year for my annual exam.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

She is an idiot.She shuld;nt be a doctor.i m happy with staff n nurse.but the doctorit self is very care less.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2011

It is very hard to get an appointment with any of the doctors at valley women for women. I finally got an appointment with Dr Elisa Muniz on 8/30/10.I got a call from the office on Monday saying that the Doctor had called in sick. They gave me another appointment for the next day. I was late by excatly 15 min due taking a wrong turn and had to call the office to get the directions. Dr Muniz refused to me because I was 15 min late!!!! She had no problems calling in sick to work and making me wait for a week to see her. I needed her attention due to my medical problem but she didn't care about it. The office manager explained everyhing to the Doctor but she still refused to see me. I think people who have no care for the sick shouldn't become a doctor!!!! I will never go back to this Doctor. I wouldn't trust her with my life, I think she is a irresponsible doctor! I do have to give credit to Sean Housler who tried to rectify the situation by giving me a appointment with another Doctor.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

I have seen Dr. Muniz several times. She has always been positive and had my baby and my best interests at heart. The only complaint, is that I tend to wait 5-7 minutes after the nurse has taken my vitals for her to come in. This is a tad bit longer than that of the other doctors I have seen in the office. She never makes me feel rushed to get out and always takes the time to answer any questions I have.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

I don't know why she has all these bad ratings. She was extremely nice and friendly to me. I was getting upset while pregnant and tired of it, and she gave me a friendly pep talk to keep my spirits up. On top of that, she always put me and my babies safety first before anything else. She was very helpful with everything I asked. The only complaint is that I had to wait while I was in the office and room, but most doctors are like that.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2009

Dr. Muniz was the worst doctor I have ever been to. She told me that there was no treatment for my terrible menstral cramps but birth control pills or NSAIDs both of which don't work. I spent 2 minutes on the internet and found some alternative treatments that I guess she is completely unaware of. She pretty much told me to live with my pain or take hormones. Terrible terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

Dr. Elisa Muniz's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)