Ratings for Dr. Andrew J. Ting

Dr. Ting has has been my family's PCP for more than 12 years. He has provided care for me, my son and my elderly parents. He has always offered excellent care, while offering compassion and genuine concern for each of us. I have been especially appreciative of his professional and compassionate care of my 89 year old mother, who is suffering from dementia. Dr. Ting is by far the best physician my family and I have had and I look forwrd to continuing to be treated by him.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

My husband, my two-year-old son, my 3-month-old son, and I are all patients of Dr. Ting. We drive 30 minutes to see him. He is very personable, listens closely to our concerns, and is careful and thoughtful in his diagnoses. He is everything we would want in our family doctor. We are fortunate to have Dr. Ting as our primary care physician and we look forward to many more years as his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Our whole family (teens, child, and baby boomers)switched to Dr. Ting based on reviews from patients of his that I polled while I worked at the hospital that he is affiliated with. I was thrilled at our first visit and with each subsequent visit. Dr. Ting is personable, knowledgeable, and thorough. I had a complex problem that three other docs prior ignored...now I'm pretty much fixed. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Dr. Ting is the gold standard when it comes to evaluating what a family doctor should be. Compassionate, smart, thorough, sensible, patient and kind he is the best doctor I have ever had.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2011

My husband and I have been Dr. Ting's patients for about 4 yrs and can't say enough about him. He is the epitome of what a good family doctor should be and more. He listens, takes time, and is always accessible to his patients. His office staff is above top-notch, always reliable, pleasant and super-efficient. We would recommend Dr. Ting to anyone looking for a good family practice doctor.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Andrew J. Ting's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1996)