Ratings for Dr. Tom L. Le

Dr. Le is wonderful. I have seen him for acute tonsilitis, flu, bronchitis, stomach flu, etc. He is patient and explains everything. I have recommended this Dr. to my friends and family. He is great.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2009

I have brought my children to see this doctor several times, ranging from the common colds to fracture arm. he as always been patient, knowlegable, and polite. he takes the time to explain what the problems are and interacts with the children to make them feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. Le saw me for about 5 minutes. He told me I had alalyzing spondolis. He never has seen my X-rays not has he evaluated any medical report. I told him I have spondololysthesis, and he argues with me. I have been diagnosed with this many times. Then he examined my left foot and suggested I had rheumatoid arthritis. I have osteoarthritis. I tried to explain tis to him, and to tell him that I have been seeing a rheumatologist regularly. After examining my sore left foot, he insisted that he had previously examined my right foot. That's when I told him to leave the office and that I could not work with him. He argued with every single thing including which foot I had brought in for examination! The other doctors on staff have been wonderful, but this man was argumentative, stubborn and refused to listen to what I already knew about myself.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Tom L. Le's Credentials

• Chicago Coll Of Osteo Med, Midwestern Univ, Chicago Il 60615 (Grad. 2002)

Amerigroup