Ratings for Dr. Mary E. Keller

Dr. Keller did my breast cancer surgery. The entire process from first meeting her to follow up visits was one of the best I have had with any doctor any where. She did a fantastic job, was concerned about my well being and my recovery was fast and easy. As long as I live in the Rockford area she will be my choice of doctor for any surgery I may need. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I had Dr.Keller for my breast all I can say is I love her she is great there is not enough words to explain this doctor. I have to have surgery again for a hernia and she will be doing it. Its hard to find a good doctor and even harder to find a good surgery doctor and she is great. I trust Dr Keller and you can to she is the best.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2009

Dr. Keller removed my gallbladder and she had the greatest bedside manner that I have ever been exposed to. All my questions were answered and my fears put to rest prior and after my day-surgery. She was wonderful with my family at the surgical conference and she was such a compassionate and caring doctor. I hope to never have surgery again but if so I would contact her once again.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Mary E. Keller's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

MSP/BC Med