Ratings for Dr. Louis Crust

Been seeing Dr. Crust for years. Very prompt, knowledgeable, responsive and friendly.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2018

Patient of Dr. Crust for 10 years. Excellent service. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2017

decent guy gave me a good prescription but was short visit and waited long

flag | Submitted November 7, 2017

Dr. Crust is very thorough. He has a great front staff...is on time...and has a great bedside manner! I highly recommend him. His office is conveniently located in the St. Vital mall. I love that he's not in the business of selling glasses...he is strictly a healthcare provider.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

I have cataracts and Dr Crust has been watching them since before they became a problem. I've only had positive experiences with him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Went to him specifically because of the high praise heaped on him on ratemds.com. First, his office is littered with creepy cult magazines. But more importantly, he missed diagnosing my cataracts. I spent hundreds on a pair of glasses I couldn't wear for more than six months because my eyes deteriorated further thanks to his missed diagnosis. Would recommend you stay away.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I recommend Dr. Louis Crust to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, patient, diligent professional who listens to concerns. I've had only good experiences with Dr. Crust.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been a patient for over 8 years. Always a positive and professional experience. Very thorough. Staff are efficient. A bonus is that he is not tied to a retail sales outlet. Certainly the best ophthalmologist I have experienced. I have recommended both my children and mother as patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I've been seeing him for years. He is a fantastic and I've always had an excelent experience

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I had some problems with my first eye exam at another optometrist and was referred to Dr. Crust by an optician. Dr. Crust was very professional and nailed the presciption. I went back after my optician made an error and Dr. Crust re-confirmed and checked things further (no charge). He was very curteous and professional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014