Ratings for Dr. Louis Crust

I have cataracts and Dr Crust has been watching them since before they became a problem. I've only had positive experiences with him.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2016

Went to him specifically because of the high praise heaped on him on ratemds.com. First, his office is littered with creepy cult magazines. But more importantly, he missed diagnosing my cataracts. I spent hundreds on a pair of glasses I couldn't wear for more than six months because my eyes deteriorated further thanks to his missed diagnosis. Would recommend you stay away.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I recommend Dr. Louis Crust to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, patient, diligent professional who listens to concerns. I've had only good experiences with Dr. Crust.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2015

I have been a patient for over 8 years. Always a positive and professional experience. Very thorough. Staff are efficient. A bonus is that he is not tied to a retail sales outlet. Certainly the best ophthalmologist I have experienced. I have recommended both my children and mother as patients.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2014

I've been seeing him for years. He is a fantastic and I've always had an excelent experience

flag | Submitted October 7, 2014

I had some problems with my first eye exam at another optometrist and was referred to Dr. Crust by an optician. Dr. Crust was very professional and nailed the presciption. I went back after my optician made an error and Dr. Crust re-confirmed and checked things further (no charge). He was very curteous and professional.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

He is very miserable, he talks to staff like they are garbage, he only pretends to be nice in his office, later he makes all his snide remarks. He hates that all seniors go to him, hates it.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

Both my wife and I see Dr. Crust and we are very happy with both his professionalism and work ethic. He takes the time to answer any questions and is very courteous. We would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2013

Excellent Optomitrist picked him because of his rating after bad experiences elsewhere. Just like others say he is very informative and explains everything. Took 3 kids and an adult to him and got Excellent service. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

He was very patient and very thorough for my first appointment with him. He also explained what he was doing, which few optometrists or opthamologists ever do. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted September 18, 2012