Ratings for Dr. Lynne J. Goldberg

Took a day out of work, gas, parking garage, and co-pay. Not only did I pay $2000.00 for literal hair loss but I incurred a bad case of psoriasis on top of what is ailing me. I didn't return for a follow-up and specifically went for a dermascope and got nothing diagnostic. It behoves me that a hairdresser can detect problems (reason for wanting a scope) that a dermatologist overlooks (I wonder if there are reasons for this).

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

I got an appointment for one week from the day I called for one . I did have to wait over 1/2 hr beyond my appointment time. I found Dr Goldberg extremely knowledgable and easy to communicate with. She took the time to answer all my questions. Of the three dermatologists I saw, she had the most experience treating my condition and I will continue my treatment with her.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2011

Dr. Goldberg is smart as a whip, but her staff never seems to be happy to be at work. But, she is highly sought after which is why getting an appointment to see her can take months. She specializes in hair loss and tries to only see those patients. She has gotten a little snappy with me at times, but I still think she's tops in her field and is used to a certain type of patient (being at BMC and all). However, that really is no excuse for bad behavior - from her or her staff.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

My major complaint with this doctor is that her office staff is excruciatingly difficult to deal with. I don't think I ever called this office without being angry and upset when I hung up. Scheduling is a nightmare, getting an appt. is a lengthy and difficult process for a new patient, referrals and medical information seems to get lost, but worse is that staff says they will do something and then don't. I am relieved that I will NEVER go back to this doctor. It is not worth the aggravation. I honestly have to wonder why a doctor would keep an administrative staff as incompetent and patient unfriendly as hers is!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2008

Dr. Lynne J. Goldberg's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1986)