Ratings for Dr. Kyle M. Van De Graaff

This doctor obviously garnished his title on the back of the US Air Force. He should in no way shape or form be practicing any form of medicine on humans. Worst seen to date....

flag | Submitted January 4, 2016

I have been to many dermotologists in at least 4 different states. Dr. Van De Graff is by far the best I've experienced. He is extremely thorough in his annual exams and treatments when I have a problem. Last year I had 2 melanomas and his treatment completely removed the cancer and I felt completely safe. He is the best!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr. Van De Graaff is absolutely excellent. He is extremely knowledgeable, intelligent and thorough. He quickly, and correctly, diagnosed the issue, provided the full range of options along with a very thorough breakdown of the pros/cons/side effects of each. While he was very quick and intelligent he was also in no rush and spent his time taking us through all the options...he explained them more clearly than I've ever had any doctor of any type do (Internist, GP, Podiatrist, etc.). His staff is fantastic as well, very very quick and helpful. -Bruce

flag | Submitted April 26, 2012

This doctor forever lost a first-time patient. Never in my experience with any physician have I ever met one less friendly and less caring. His examination was the ultra heighth of perfunctoriness. I hate a dermatologist who has poor skin-side manner!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Awesome Doctor, Dermatology or not. After visiting 2 other Dermatologists and getting no where, he quickly diagnosed what I had. He gave me my options, costs, and after I had made a decision, walked me through the process and even showed pictures of how things would look. Staff was super nice as was he, and he didn't waste my time. He isn't out for the money as he even recommended the least expensive option which worked great. I would totally recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2008

Dr. Kyle M. Van De Graaff's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Corvallis, OR