Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Churukian

Amazing doctor with amazing results! He made me look youthful without making me look made up! Everyone thought I looked great but could not tell why. I let him do what he thought should be done and that was the best decision I could have made. When I was at the eye doctor and he asked my age, after I told him he moved away from his eye machine and looked at me and said he would have guessed 15 years younger!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2014

Office Staff keeps changing your appointments even though you make months in advance and even at that…. The last time my appointment was 2 and they took me in at . Also when u tell him he did not do what you asked him you wanted. He does not redo and dismisses it.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2014

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT trust him. I have done my liposuction there But I haven't seen any changes from the second I came out of surgery. They kept telling me its inflammation. Since then they were playing games to give me appointment. The office manager is NOT respectful at all. Please don't waste your money . Run Away from this office

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

Too much fat removed in eye area and neck which left areas skeletal . Too much fat added to cheeks and nasiolabial areas. Beyond disappointed with revision surgery necessary, unfortunately only improvements not full correction possible. Take the time to research and find surgeons that are well known for facial surgery, eye surgery, and fat injections.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

flag | Submitted August 25, 2012

Dr. C corrected a bad rhinoplasty I had. Because of his skill and caring manner, I've had a facelift, bleph, fat grafts, fillers and lipo with him over the past twenty years and plan to be his patient for the next twenty! His nurses and staff have been with him many years, which speaks well of him.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2010

This Dr. performed rhinoplasty (deviated septum) on me 20 years ago. My nose was still crooked after surgery. I went in for another procedure. No success. I had to follow up with another plastic surgeon. Family members have had success with him but I would NEVER return to him.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

Dr. Michael M. Churukian's Credentials

• Univ Of Southern Ca Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90033 (Grad. 1975)

AARP