Ratings for Dr. Cynthia S. Cooper

Dr Cooper really cares. She is by far the best gynecologist I have even gone to. She educated me about the options available, and took the time to make sure I understood. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2014

I am finally pregnant after years of trying with other doctors. Dr Cooper is a miracle worker!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

I went to Dr Cooper for years and always had a good experience. I recently moved and am searching for a gynecologyst here who can treat me with the same level of care that she did. I'm not sure what happened with the person who wrote the other review, but my experience has been the complete opposite. I always felt safe and she treated me like a person, unlike some doctors who treat me like a number. I highly recommend Dr Cooper!!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2013

This Dr. and office need serious technological updating and better medical knowledge. I was given a potentially dangerous drug that I was told was "required" for a medical test (other Dr.'s told me it was not required). After this medical test/ and medicine's side effect, I needed an emergency surgery due to severe bleeding. This Dr. is also not a compassionate person; she constantly wanted to remind me of how old I was, (as far as pregnancy goes), almost to the point of scolding me. That really hurt, as my husband and I have never even used birth control and have tried our hearts out to have a baby. The worse thing of this office is that it is so out of date, technologically, that when I went to get another opinion, the next Dr. needed to do another test, as this office could only draw a picture of my test on a piece of paper (no CD or hard copy)! If you are smart, you will go elsewhere....

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Cynthia S. Cooper's Credentials

• University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Sask Health