Ratings for Dr. Walker B. Dixon

Dr. Dixon is a terrible doctor. He is not compassionate at all towards his patients. He is easily the least respectful doctor I have ever encountered. Do not go to him, he perscribed me medicines and lied to me about their side effects (he told me there were none, then when I went to see a different doctor months later she described the side effects and I was experiencing many of them. The medication he perscribed me made me gain 70 pounds.) He is not concerned with the wellbeing of his patients, only getting their money and getting them out the door if they can't pay. His doctors liscense should be revoked, every one of Dr. Dixon's other patients that I talked to hated him and wanted a different doctor. He is by far one of the least sensitive, compassionate, caring human beings I have ever encountered, one of the worst people I have ever met. He is conceeded jerk who doesn't care at all about his patients. People like him make the world a worse place.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2011

W. Bryan Dixon is the WORST psychiatrist I have ever seen. He assumes you are playing games. He is very offensive, invalidating and simply a pompous ass. He doesn't give a darn about his patients. He is on a power trip and loves the authority he lords over his inpatient clients. Don't put up with him, ask for someone else. He should not be a psychiatrist.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Patient. Respectful. I would recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

I find Dr. Dixon to be a very compassionate, knowledgeable and dedicated doctor that I respect highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Walker B. Dixon's Credentials

• Texas Tech University Health Science Center School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

AARP