Ratings for Dr. Stephen Borowsky

This "doctor's" IME machinations were bought and paid for by my WC insurance carrier. The Arizona Medical Board should immediately and forcefully sanction this liar using whatever means legally available. Any injured worker with a legitimate WC claim who's examined by this maleficent will undoubtedly have their claim and access to medical care jeopardized for no reason other than to satisfy insurance carrier's pursuit to deny services.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

This man is evil. An insurance Ho There is a place in Hades with his name on it ! Need I say more?

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

This Guy should NOT be allowed to practice medicine. Twice now he`s called me and about FIVE other doctors liars. He has no apparent clue of the oath he was sworn to follow. He is paid dearly by the insurance co. for a so called "independent medical exam" Half of his report is either wrong or flat out lies. My lawyer will discredit him yet again because his report is wrong on SO many levels, it is amazing to me that The Travelers insurance company continues to use him for IME`s. Dr borowski is an extremely poor excuse for a doctor. He is nothing more than a prostitute for the travelers ins. co and most likely others. His opinion depends COMPLETELY on who is writing the check. And as a work comp case, he knows that I have no recourse. Do not trust him. If you see him for an IME, you WILL be treated like a rape victim. I have a seriously messed up back and in pain nearly 24 hours a day, but he has the gumtion to call me a liar!!!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2014

Dr. Borowsky is an energetic, knowledgeable physician who is always on time. He listens carefully to and answers all questions with patience. He gives well-thought-out advice to help patients resolve their problems. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2009

He ranks tops in his field as far as I am concerned. He never fails me.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2009

Dr. Borowsky has been part of my travel package for several years now, because I never leave the country without him. I have the doctor, who is wonderful, professional yet patient friendly, give me an epidural before I leave for our trips abroad. He knows what he is doing, and one shot usually does the job. My stenosis back pain is gone, and I can get through the entire cruise or land trip without a problem. We are sometimes gone for 2 months at a time. I rely on Dr. Borowsky to make me feel better so that I can enjoy my travel plans, and he always comes through for me. I trust him because I know that he has the background, experience and knowledge to make sure his patients get the best treatment available for their problems.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

One of the Best Doctors Highly recommend he is the Best in his field i always refer

flag | Submitted November 4, 2008

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Stephen Borowsky's Credentials

• Spanish

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1970)

HealthPartners