Ratings for Dr. Arthur Englard

Excellent DR. Responsive. Small paractice (single MD). Office closed on Friday's which can be a problem (not that I had though). Returns calls promptly. Responsive office manager. CASH ONLY - No Insurance though they will submit on your behalf.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2013

Excellent, caring doctor. Has helped me immensely with my many allergies. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2011

had some major allergy issues and he helped me a lot. flexible hours and caring and helpful

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Great guy. And really knows his stuff. But heis no aarmist.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

I was 59 yrs old, living with Hiv since 1991.I constantly complained about extreme pain (almost passed out on the street from pain). He knew that I had a family history of stroke and heart attack (blocked ateries). I asked if I should have a stess test, he said "only if you think you need it". He also perscribed 4 hiv meds when the standard is 3. His attitude concerning my pain was as if I was being overdramatic and exaggeratin the pain. I left his care and went to another dr. Had stressed test and I needed 5 bi passes. Doctors said it was a miracle I was still alive. The surgeons asked me how I was able to deal with such extreme pain! The HIV Dr. said I should never had taken 4 hiv meds as a coctail, it would be too toxic.They (every dr since then) said it was a wonder I am still alive, if I stayed with my past dr (Dr. Englard) I would have died.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2009

He kept me coming back for years for shots that I didn't need after 2-3 years. Everytime, I'd ask him about mainetance, he would find another allergy to keep me coming. A tthe end of it all, I had migraines not allergies-so misdiagnosis on top of it.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Arthur Englard's Credentials

• Tel Aviv Univ, Sackler Fac Of Med, Tel Aviv, Israel (Grad. 1981)