Ratings for Dr. Roger A. Bonomo

Excellent, responsive, knowledgeable, and reliable. Staff helpful.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr. Bonomo is above and beyond what I expected from a physician. He is the only neurologist who diagnosed me properly and treated me properly. I recommend him constantly to personal friends and work friends. I depend on Dr. Bonomo for all my health choices. I could go to a neurologist in my health plan and just pay the co-pay. But, I choose to see Dr. Bonomo, who does not take my insurance, and write him a check for $150.00 for my office visit.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2013

He is not very pleasant. I have never had such an unpleasant medical dr. His bedside manner never developed and at this point, probably never will. If you really need medical care, please find a different doctor.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2013

flag | Submitted February 11, 2013

Unpleasant experience. Does not appear to take his patients' reporting of symptoms at all seriously. Quite dismissive.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

He is an angry, sullen man. I had a problem which he misdiagnosed and basically told me to "buzz off" on the phone when I called with a concern (same misdiagnosis). Stay away.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2008

Dr. Roger A. Bonomo's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)

AHC