Ratings for Dr. Misop Han

I had a partial nephrectomy just over a month ago. I had an excellent experience with Dr. Han and his staff. I was well informed through all phases; treated with kindness and respect and everyone was very responsive. My procedure went as expected as did recovery and I'm cleared for activities. Highly recommend Dr. Han and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2018

The Best Care Possible. Dr. Han was and is always there for me Before during and after my Prostate surgery. He is a World Class Doctor/Surgeon and I don't say that lightly, but still very accessible and responsive to any of my questions. I could not ask for more.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Doctor Han is my family’s hero, he walked me through everything with kindness and honesty. I have been cancer free for 4 years and I have an active sx life with no urinary issues. Don’t think thing would have turned out as well with any other surgeon!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

This review Is being submitted after careful and serious thought prior to my posting and is solely based on my most unpleasant experience; a lack of bedside manner along with substantial and life-long post-surgical complications that could have been prevented with proper, appropriate surgical precautions and post-operative care. I submit this as a warning to those considering possible care (surgical) by a Dr. Misop Han of Johns Hopkins Urology.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2018

Outstanding!Compassionate, insightful and practical advice. Excellent bedside and clinical advice. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 9, 2017

Dr. Han performed my prostatectomy and umbilical hernia repair. I could not be more satisfied with his work and his staff. His responsiveness to my emails has been almost super human. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2017

Dr. Han is the epitome of the desired medical professional: knowledgeable, skilled, caring. He has led our family through traumatic events to successful outcomes. A treasured family resource!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Great human being, highly skilled Doctor, always great interactions. Wouldn't rely on anyone else.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

Was puzzled by my experience after reading all the glowing reviews. Rather abrupt in interpersonal communication. If you are fortunate to be in his company and he is speaking to you, do not expect to hear something warm and encouraging like -we will get through this- or something along those lines. He will be doing the talking and it will be short and quantitative. Appears annoyed if you have questions or want to discuss the situation a little. Rigid in manner and with his time. But these things may not matter to anyone if the outcome of your surgery is successful.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Extremely knowledgeable, highly skilled, kind and compassionate - smply the best. Dr Han is easy to talk to even about the most personal of things and always gives a straight answer. He has a quiet confidence that puts you at ease, you know you are dealing with someone who knows what they are doing and that you can trust. His office staff is equally professional and easy to deal with. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2011

Dr. Misop Han's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

MSP/BC Med