Ratings for Dr. J. Christopher Riggs

I've been going to him for over 3 years now and feel great! Simply the best!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Riggs & his staff are fabulous! I have seen Dr. Riggs for about 20 years. I have multiple chiropractic issues & without his care I would not be able to be mobile. He is thorough, informative & professional. He always listens. His adjustments keep me going. He is interested in the patient's total well being. He does not try to sell you products like some chiropractors do. Nancy & MaryAnne are kind, caring & professional. They are friendly & welcoming. I highly recommend Dr. Riggs to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

Have been going to this chiropractor for 10 years. He is very knowledgeable, thorough and caring. I no longer have the headaches I used to have.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2010

The doctor was very thourough and spent an entire appointment on diagnosis and questions. Performed x-rays. This was my first appt, but he has a very detailed method of determining exacty what's wrong. Everything was on time but i did not feel rushed. I will follow up after the next appt.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2007

Dr. J. Christopher Riggs's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - Davenport (Grad. 1964)

Harvard-Pilgrim