Ratings for Dr. Aaron G. Benson

Dr. Benson saved my life. He is a wonderful doctor. What more can I say?

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

In relation to knowledge in his discipline, Dr. Benson is excellent. However, it is obvious that his patients must do what he wants, when he wants, how he want, or he becomes very critical and aggressive. I was told by another doctor conducting a vestibular test that if a patient becomes ill during the test and cannot continue, that Dr. Benson appears and is adamant that the patient continue. During a particular distressing appointment, I asked a question and was told to stop asking/talking until he was done. On another visit, I came in distressed after surgery looking for help. I was criticized for not recovering according to his arbitrary time table, and for not asking him for help sooner. He left w/o making eye contact or shaking my hand, 2 things he does after each visit. (All the while, I said little or nothing feeling as if I had done something wrong in asking for help.) Dr. Benson is not interested in collaborating with the patient, but instead dictates to the patient.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2013

It's not too often when I am actually impressed by physicians. Dr. Benson has been The Exception for me! Not only is his bedside manner in the office excellent, but the level of knowledge, openness to answering any and all questions, patience, explanations, descriptions with clarity-I truly felt he extends him self to really educate the patient-me every time I've seen him in the office. As for my experience with his surgical ability, has far exceeded my expectations. He performed a fat graft myringoplasty on me and unlike the many myringoplasty (posterior ear entrance) video surgeries I have watched, he got in there to tympanic membrane within a mere inch incision behind the ear! My sutures nice and firmly holding incision tighly and precisely together. To top it off, I literally have had no more pain that that of a bruised sensation and only upon touching the area of sutured incision! No other external, medial or internal pain! Have needed no pain meds needed either Beyond Satisfied!

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Dr. Benson is an outstanding physician. He is caring, compassionate, and thoughtful. He listened to my problems, made and accurate diagnosis and provided outstanding surgical care. I give him the highest recommendation

flag | Submitted June 22, 2008

Dr. Aaron G. Benson's Credentials

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 1999)

Coresource