Ratings for Dr. John H. Alexander

Unclean environment. Receptionists eating at their desk while using their cell phones. Three hour wait to see the doctor.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2014

Dr. Alexander was my doctor for many years before he went into Bariatric surgery. He is one of the most brilliant doctors that I have ever been to. He is very caring and takes a personal interest in his patients--at least he did back then before he got so busy! Highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr.Alexander is an exemplary surgeon, however his nurse practitioner and assistant Physician are mediocre at best. I had bariatric revision surgery in Sept and Dr. Alexander did an amazing job. I would have liked to have spoken with him during my 3 day stay in the hospital but he never visited. Instead he sent an assistant doctor whom I had never met, and who simply repeated the post surgery instructions I already knew. He also kept me waiting all day to be released after assuring me I would go home in the morning. More aggravating than that was the 8 week follow up visit that frankly could have been handled over the phone by Dr. Alex's Nurse. After a 2 hour wait I walked out and complained to the front desk about the unprofessional treatment. Admittedly, they were apologetic and offered to reschedule. Keep in mind that Dr. Alexander is practically unavailable to his patients after surgery and you will wait much too long for your follow up appointment times.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Very caring doctor. Always seems to be a long wait.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2008

Dr. John H. Alexander's Credentials

• State Med Inst Of Nangarhar, Fac Of Med, Jalalabad, Afghanistan (Grad. 1977)

Delta Dental