Ratings for Dr. ROBERT S. Millard

Superb physical medicine specialist! I am a nurse case manager who has seen Dr. Millard with many of my clients. When my spouse needed to see a physiatrist, there was absolutely no doubt who was going to be chosen. Dr. M. was a godsend!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2013

I also agree! He is the best and most caring Doctor that I have ever seen!! Thank you, Dr. Millard!!!!My first cervical injections that he gave to me, took away the pain for over 4 years. I just recently went back for a couple more cervical injections. I TRUST him to do this procedure. It is a very serious procedure.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

Doc Millard is a very talented doctor rthat cares about the well being of his patients that are in "real pain". He has done 3 epidural injections to my spine and has taken most of the intense pain away. Not only that he is the Batman to Dr. Wall's Robin. I look at them as a couple of fumbling goofballs until they are called into action. Then look out they turn into Batman and Robin fighting pain and agony all the way until it diappears. If you know them I'll let you guess who is Batman and who is Robin in this pain fighting duo! Good work gentlemen! Job Well done!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2008