Ratings for Dr. Jonathan E. Teitelbaum

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

My son was born a micro preemie at 2lbs 11oz. He spent 3 months in the NICU at MMC, which is where we met Dr. Teitelbaum. My son had a blockage in his intestines and surgery to put in a ostomy bag at 8 days old. We worked very closley with Dr. Teitelbaum and alot of other dpctor's. When my son came home he was not meeting milestones along with other things I was noticing were not quite right. My son is my 3rd child, but 1st preemie and boy! We scheduled a follow up appoinment for my son for 3 months after he left the NICU to see Dr.T. When I brought my concerns up to him, asI did with countless doc's before him. He actually listened and gave me a his opinon...which was right after fighting with a few more docs we got the official diagnosis of Quadrepelegic Cerebral Palsy...If it wasn't for Dr. T, my son would have never gotten the care he needed as early on as he did. My sons official diagnosis came at 6 months old which is about 6months earlier than the average...Thanks Dr. Teitelbaum

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

After bringing my 5 year old son to two other pediatric gastros, a friend recommended Teitelbaum. He provided so much insight to my son's condition and answered every question we had. I was surprised at the amount of time he spent with us reviewing my son's chart and explaining everything in detail. He also provided information on current studies and potential medical break throughs. We found him extrememly knowledgable, paitent and caring. At first my son was terrified to see another doctor, when we left he said it was, "the best doctor's appointment ever."

flag | Submitted August 8, 2011

He misdiagnosed my child even though biopsy results and family history indicated another health condition. I questioned him about what we suspected was going on and because it is a rare disease, he refused to treat my child for it. I brought my child to CHOP and he was diagnosed correctly during the first visit. My child would've continued to become more ill under his care as he refused to acknowledge that my child had a rare disease.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Wow, can't imagine who wrote those other postings. We went to Dr. Teitelbaum for over 2 years for my preemie son who had GERD and failure to thrive. Dr. Teitlebaum did but basically nothing when the medication didn't work. Did not listen to us, had nothing to offer. Did MUCH better with Pedi GI at JSMC. Stay away. Too frustrating and painful.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

One of the most helpful, caring doctors i have ever encountered. I really wish i could use him as my regular ped! he really cares about your child as an individual and is more than happy to spend time talking and answering questions!!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

Dr. found my son had acid reflux as a baby and was loosing weight when his regualr pediatrician thought nothing of it. thank God for Dr. Tietlbaum becasue my son was losing weight weekly instead of gaining and was always screaming and couldn't have a bm on his own. After 1 year is is 100% fine!!!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2008

On Of The Best!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

We had been to a few Doctors who could not figure out what was wrong with my daughter. On our first Appointment with Dr.Teitelbaum he knew right away what was wrong. He was wonderful during the whole time we had to see him and he really has a way with Children. We count our blessings for finding him.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2008

Dr. Jonathan E. Teitelbaum's Credentials

• Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104 (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in Long Branch, NJ