Ratings for Dr. Jennifer Upitis

I just saw Dr.Upitis on Tuesday it was my daughter's first visit and she was very kind and helpful. She gave me the details I needed to know, answered my questions politely . On top of this we were an hour late for our appointment. We are treating my LO moluscum contagiousm, hoping for the best all goes well !

flag | Submitted March 21, 2018

Doesn't care about her patiens, I wouldn't recommend

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

I saw Dr. Upitis on a referral from my Nurse Practitioner. He was concerned about skin cancer and arranged for a visit to Toronto opposed to the year long wait in Sudbury. I didn't have a long wait for neither the appointment or to be attened to once at the office. The care was what I expect from a dermatology appointment. My concern is related to having my travel grant denied based on Dr. Upitis's lack of credentials. She is not a certified dermatologist which now causes me another concern about the results and her ability to properly make an assessment. I'm in the process of appealing the travel grant and advising my Nurse Practitioner clinic not to recommend her as a dermatologist.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Great doctor, very kind and knowledgeable. Was the first doctor to find a skin care regimen that actually worked for me.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

Great doctor, thank you for the wonderful care of my skin!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

This woman is a Donald Trump supporter. Do yourself a favor, see a real dermatologist for your skin problems. This woman is a family doctor who did a two year residency in Alberta and did a skin course in Boston. A real dermatologist has a five year residency under their belt. I would not trust this person to diagnose skin cancer at all.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I'm sure there are worse doctors, but you would have to try hard to find them. Doesn't know much about rashes

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Always on time and is very professional. Her new clinic is much nicer and the staff seem happier.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2016

I was referred to Dr. Upitis by my family doctor 3 years ago. Having had melanoma 8 years ago, I need to be checked every year. I was never overly impressed with Dr. Upitis and her quick assessments. Once she leaned in the doorway and asked me if I had anything I wanted her to look at. I said "Yes, I need you to check my entire body.....she seemed put off that she had to come into the room and check me....this after not seeing me for a year!! Now, I receive a call from the Oak Ridges clinic telling me that Dr. Upitis is no longer with them and I need to get a doctor's referral in order to see another doctor in their clinic. Apparently after taking her mat leave, she has joined a clinic in Toronto. In my opinion she had no interest in any type of skin disease and was only interested in the cosmetic side of her profession where the money is. I'm glad she's gone from the Oak Ridges clinic and even though it is a pain to make an appointment with my family doctor to get a referral, because of her departure, I will get a qualified skin specialist to take over my care.

Submitted September 14, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Upitis for at least 8 years now. Non melanoma skin cancer has been my ongoing issue. Dr. Upitis does a terrific job of looking after me. I am so pleased to have her as my Dr.. And the surgeons on call working with Dr. Upitis are all outstanding professionals. Most importantly, Dr. Upitis always reminds me at the end of every visit/treatment that her door is always open to me in time of need. What more could anyone possibly want...

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016