Ratings for Dr. Eric N. Mendeloff

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

Dr. Mendeloff closed our son's heart murmur in August, and we are just now (Nov) getting around to submitting the review. It has always been on our minds however, to thank this gifted doctor. We are ever grateful. Our son just turned 5 years old, and had a murmur since birth. We had hoped it would close on its own, but it did not. It was also in a spot that required open heart surgery. When we were informed that he needed surgery, we were terrified. However, knowing that everyone we asked in the Dallas area for a recommendation, recommended Dr. Mendeloff, eased our fears. Everything went smoothly. Even the closing is so well done, everyone comments that it will be hardly noticeable once the redness fades to white. Thank you Dr. Mendeloff!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

Dr. Mendeloff is simply amazing! We would be lost without him. He performed surgery on my son, who was premature ontop of his heart defect, at only 7 days old. We met with him twice before surgery and couldn't feel more confident in a doctor. We knew that he was the one that we could trust to fix our baby's broken heart. He performed the surgery and my son rocked recovery with no issues. We are 8 months post op and we haven't had any issues, his heart looks great! I don't know what we would do without him. We also enjoy seeing him often when he attends the ALH parties. Very happy with our decision to go with him, and to be part of his "family".

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

My Son's first surgery happened in 2010.Dr Eric did excellent job fixing Partial AV canal defects.During surgery,he put extra effort for more than 1 hour(usually 4 hr surgery plus 1 hr extra)to fix the issue at its best.Till this date,there is no issue araised which was expected after the surgery.All I can say is he is full of competent, patient. He is the one whom we can trust and overall wonderful human being.I always shed tears in gratitude whenever I think of him.He is God's gift to us saving our son.He explains even a tiny details about the procedure what parent should know.He is so organized in all aspects.When we are talking to him,I can say all our emotion turns positive.I wonder whether he feels tired or not because even when he is having 2 surgery a day he looks so energetic and pays attention to parents and their questions.Staff in his office is so sweety and very attentive.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2012

He did a great job with my daughter's ToF surgery. He's the best.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

Dr Eric Mendeloff is the Best Heart Surgeon.He is so straight forward and extremly knowledgable. Just speaking with him makes you feel so positive however complicated the surgery maybe. He is understanding and has excellent bedside manners. He treats you like your child is the only case he is handling. His office staff is so helpful and kind.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2011

Dr. Mendeloff is a world class surgeon. He corrected my daughter's condition (pulmonary valve stenosis).

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

We are forever grateful for Dr. Mendeloff. To us, he has been sent by God to fix our sweet baby, Erin.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Mendeloff stopped his vacation, flew into town on short notice to conduct an emergency heart operatiion on our 1 day old son. He is an excellent doctor & surgeon. He takes the time with bedside follow up, consoling the families as well. If not for Dr. Mendeloff we most likely would have lost our son. Thank You!!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

We will continue w/ Dr. Mendeloff for our child's future heart surgeries.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2008

Dr. Eric N. Mendeloff's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)