Ratings for Dr. Lisa Harnum

We saw her for our son nine months appointment. She didn't spend any time like less than a minute. She didn't answer any of our questions. We had a real concern about flu vaccine, and she treated us with bad attitude . Overall our visit was rushed, unpleasant and confusing. ( we did not have any problems with the other doctors and staff in her practice)

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

She is absolutely the pediatrician of my nightmares. She filled in for my doctor's practice when they couldn't come to check my newborn out of the hospital. She barked at me, made my newly circumcised son's penis bleed, bonked his head on the plastic bassinet, and berated me for being disoriented when she woke me after coming into my room. I actually made a complaint with the hospital about her behavior and instructed for security to be called if she came back. As I prepare to give birth to my second child I have already called the hospital and instructed them to not allow her entry to my room.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2013

She was friendly and thorough, although some of her suggestions make me feel like she is heavily influenced by products marketed to her (for example, she recommended name brand stuff and then gave me samples). Other than that, I liked her. Would take my daughter there again.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2010

We have seen Dr.Harnum numerous times over the past 3 years. She has always been attentive and thorough in her exams. She answers all my questions. She has referred us to all the correct specialists we have needed, which include both heart and kidney specialists.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Dr. Lisa Harnum's Credentials

• Pa State Univ Coll Of Med, Hershey Pa 17033 (Grad. 1988)

Carefirst Bcbs