Ratings for Dr. Kara J. Pepper

Awesome doctor!! I had my 20 year old daughter start using her as a primary, since she left her pediatric. I wanted her to have the best.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2015

By far the worst doctor I have ever been to in 43 years. I hope she retires.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

Dr. Pepper has been my primary care physician since 2008. I find her caring, knowledgeable, and efficient.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

My first appointment with Dr. Pepper that to quote her nurse "she has a very full schedule and won't have time to see you" I only got blood work done. Dr. Pepper's nurse and I had a clear understanding not to do a Cholesterol screening from the blood since it was an afternoon appt. and the results would not be accurate since I had eaten at 10 am that day. The test was done and billed to MY Medicare account anyway. I received a copy of the bloodwork with a very odd letter from Dr. Pepper, prescribing a supplement that my drugstore never received from her, with her suggesting I workout and I am DISABLED and have to walk with a cane!!Yesterday Dr. Pepper sends me a letter registered mail informing me I am no longer a patient. I asked for the Medicare charges on the blood work to be reversed because they were useless test results. Upon calling I find out from Dr. Pepper's nurse she has discredited me to my other doctor in the group and per the nurse I am to be dropped by this doctor too.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2010

Dr. Pepper has all the qualities I look for in a highly competent and caring physician!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2008

Dr. Kara J. Pepper's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Oxford