Ratings for Dr. Thomas A. Rossi

Very Rude. Told me I was "shopping doctors to have surgery" and that a procedure that I had to remove cysts from my ovaries was not needed and my doc just wanted insurance $. Told me that my "MRI was not remarkable" even though it showed to discs that were 6mm out of place that were bone on bone. I saw another doc and had successful spinal fusion surgery 3 months ago and I feel great. I left his office in tears because he made me feel like the pain was not real.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2013

December 2011 - I do not recommend this doctor. In fact Dr. Rossi should not even be practicing. He is rude and makes you feel as if you are beneath him. He does not care about your medical concerns. Do not waste your time with this quack.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

He didnt want to hear what I had to say about my injury. Refused to help me with pain management and was very abrasive

flag | Submitted January 25, 2011

Very knowledgeable about specialty. However he does not let you tell him any added infofmation. He will cut you off in the middle of a sentance to ask you what he wants to know. All in all he is a good doc, and would recomend him. He seems to also be a little more personel on the 2nd visit.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2010

Dr. Thomas A. Rossi's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1991)