Ratings for Dr. Connie Chein

I would never change OBs. She is a fantastic doctor that cares about her patients. She is always looking out for your interest and health. She is honest and takes the time to answer your questions.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2011

This is the best Dr. She is awesome as well as her front desk. I has the most enjoyable experience delievering my baby with her. I would be terrified to go anywhere else. I really love this woman.e

flag | Submitted November 12, 2009

I am close to 60 years old and I have been seeing Dr. Chein for more than 20 years. I think she is fantastic. She preformed a hysterectomy on me in the 80's and has always been my "go to" doctor when I have needed advice on other ailments for who (other doctors) I should go. I have had horrible experiences with many doctors (ob/gyn's) during my lifetime and I think Dr Chein is absolutely the best. I find it hard to believe the other reviews and wonder what happened.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Friends raved about her. I woudl see her with great caution. She kept giving me bladder infection medicine for my ailment. I had actually had PID, not bladder infections, resulting in surgery. SHe didn't diagnose it until I could no longer walk from pain in my abdomen. Years later, could never get pregnant.

Submitted November 12, 2008

Dr. Connie Chein's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch Of Med, Los Angeles Ca 90024 (Grad. 1975)