Ratings for Dr. Stuart A. Jacobson

With the way health care is these days thanks to our wonderful president, it is very hard to find a doctor that's not playing games anymore. Dr. Jacobson is by far the nicest doctor I have ever met. He is very polite and really cares about my health and well being. He takes the time to listen, to help, and to make sure I know what is going on with my health - what caused the problem, how to fix the problem, and how to prevent the problem from coming back. He's one of the few doctors that actually care about the patient more than the money. If you're looking for a great doctor that really cares - Dr. Jacobson is the man.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2014

Waited a very long time for doctor to finish chatting with patient about personal non-medical stuff. Doctor then started to chat with another customer for a long time until I finally poked my head out twice to remind him that I was waiting. Walls are thin and every word can be heard. Doctor told me that he has no apologies that it was his "style" to chat with his customers as they are his friends. The friendliness is to be commended. Having 30+ minute conversations for fun while several other people are waiting is not respectful of patients' time and inappropriate. I definitely would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2014

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Stuart A. Jacobson's Credentials

• Gujarati

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

Benesys