Ratings for Dr. Bruce T. Peyser

I was a patience of Dr. Peyser's in NY for several years. He is truly missed. I've found another doctor but he seems more clinical than a down-to-earth doctor such as Dr. Peyser. Hoping everything in NC is to your liking and you don't miss much about Rochester.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Had first appointment. Punctual and thorough. Took time and was easy to talk to. Comfortable and seems to provide good care

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

Dr. Peyser, was my doctor in Rochester,NY he always put his patient first. When he left for NC I was so scared. Several things fell thru the cracks and trying to find a doctor that had the compasion and suport he gave me that I had realized no one could fit because, their is not many Doctors like him and he is missed alot.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2011

He is a model for an excellent primary care physician. I was lucky enough to get in as his patients. I believe he is not accepting new patients any more. But Doctors like him are the reasons of whetever good we have in our healthcare system

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

DOC PEYSER,YOU ARE MISSED IN N.Y. AND CAN'T FIND A DOCTOR WITH YOUR KNOWLEDGE IN MEDICINE & PERSONALITY...KNOW YOUR DOING WELL K.T.NELSON

flag | Submitted March 9, 2009

He is thorough, caring, efficient and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Bruce T. Peyser's Credentials

• Cornell University Medical College (Grad. 1983)

HealthPartners