Ratings for Dr. Cherie D. Knight

So far as I can find, this so-called doctor is not even licensed yet is allowed to treat our soldiers and retired soldiers. From a med school in Mexico to control over the medical care of our Veterans. Shame on the VA for hiring such. Don't put your patient here!!

flag | Submitted September 6, 2008

Dr. Knight is my dad's doctor at the VA facility in Biloxi MS. He was put there by my sister who has a power of attorney. She does not work and keeps his money, so she has a lot to gain. In Dec 2007, my dad told me by phone that he was being abused there. I tried to report it. The VA sent us a letter stating that Dr. Knight, along with my sister, had decided that I can never speak to him, visit him, or write him again because I was upsetting him. He was already upset about being abused. She is complicit in the isolation of my father who served this nation for over 30 years in the Air Force. Her medical training was in Mexico. I wonder if someone who likely could not qualify to attend a school in the United States should be treating any of our veterans. She has neither compassion nor conscience in those she is treating. It is shameful.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2008