Ratings for Dr. Badrossadat Madani

not resonsible and not polite. don't care about pt's out of pocket cost and very inpatient

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

Worst doctor ever! do not trust her. She has not idea what she is talking about and she is also very rude.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

FANTASTIC CARE ALL AROUND! My children have seen many Pediatricians but no one seems to connect with them as well as she does. They LOVE to visit her

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Avoid this doctor if you value your child's life. Not sure where she got her medical degree. She totally missed a broken ankle on one child. She insisted it was a sprain and splinted the ankle for 8 weeks. We eventually had to take the child to Children's Hospital to get fixed. It took another 4 weeks of PT to recover strength lost from the misdiagnosis. Then tortured our other child during a wart removal by cutting without waiting for lidocane to take hold. For some reason she refuses to treat simple routine ear infections. In the end we fired her and went across the street.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

She Doesn't know much about encopresis. I ended up in the hospital with a severely impacted child one more day would have been life threatening.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Seems like she orders Xrays on my child every time we go in. Can't be good.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

my daughter see's dr. madani and she was recommended to me from a family member. i am due in a few weeks and my son will be seeing her as well. she is very theral with her visits and the ladys there all know my kids names and its great

flag | Submitted January 22, 2009

She WANTS you to call her at home if there's an emergency! Her staff will fit you in at the last minute on a Friday evening, even if it means they'll start their weekend late! They remember my kids names (we know all theirs too! Even Jillian, who doesn't work there anymore, my daughter still recognizes and says hi to when we've ran into her at Fred Meyer). Basically, they feel like part of the family, and I wish she was my Doctor too!! :)

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Badrossadat Madani's Credentials

• Teheran Univ, Fac Of Med, Teheran, Iran (Grad. 1973)

Top Hospitals in Monroe, WA