Ratings for Dr. Gary A. Ogin

Dr. Ogin is a good doctor. His staff has changed recently and have made it almost impossible to get in to see him! I've been his patient for a year now and while I take pain meds as he perscribes, his staff made an error on my script, which caused MAJOR problems for me. I called them today to carefully explain the situation. The office manager was extremely rude!! I explained that i'd never had a problem before, she said, and I quote, "We have more than enough customers and honestly I don't care if your concerned or upset!" "If you don't like it, go find another doctor!" AND HUNG UP ON ME!!!! I was shocked!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

His office is very friendly his back office staff is wonderful she very patient and listens to everything you have to say thanks Niki

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

First time patient with years of back pain, got more information in one hour than I have in the last 20 plus years. would highly recommend Dr. Ogin

flag | Submitted January 29, 2010

I love this doctor. You know how you love chocolate, so forth. For 13 years I went to many of M.D.'s and was always misdiagonsed. I sufferred from what I thought were migraines. Then this miracle came to me in the form of a very knowledgable doctor, who really does care for his patients. I am pain free and most of all my headaches are far and in between. I had migraines for years and a decade and know I get a headache and I see doctor Ogin and he takes care of it. I do not know what I would do with this blessing of a man. To put into words doesnt do it justice. Dr. O keep up the good work, there are too many people like me that need your help. Knowledgable, cares, listens, takes care of you is an excellent professional.I dont know what I am going to do if he retires. Helpful, professional, intelligent, thoughtful, admired, I could go on and on...From the Latin""""

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008