Ratings for Dr. Ranjit R. Singh

Love Dr Singh and his nurses! I have been taking my child there for 13 years. Very helpful, takes his time with you. The only problem I have had is getting needed forms ("Asthma Action Plan")that the school requires. School says they have to have it, when I call the office Im told they don't do that for all patients...leaving me caught in the middle. She was diagnosed with asthma, carries a rescue inhaler and is on prescription meds. Just frustrating. We have to turn one in every year at the begining of school and have had this problem several times. Only reason I would change drs is finding one that has a staff that would work with the school and provide needed paperwork without issue. Other than that...He is always courteous, we have never had a long wait and his nurse is SUPER sweet :-)

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Hr has the right info to help Keep you well in good health>

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

My son has been going to Dr. Singh for about 9 years. The staff is always nice and happy to help you in any way. Dr. Singh is very interested in knowing all of his patiences and he is very helpful with any do's and don'ts. We love visiting his office and would never think of changing doctors.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2008

Dr. Ranjit R. Singh's Credentials

• Hindi

• Mysore Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mysore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1971)

Assurant