Ratings for Dr. Kelley Lyman

I went to this doctor for a bacterial vaginal infection, she seemed incredibly stressed, did exam with gloves after touching several things in the room, immediately said look at the vd lesions! I have never had a veneral disease in my life, and I knew right then she was really out of line. She behaved so condecendingly toward me and said drinking probably caused the infection!??? I do not drink, and have been married for 24 years! I really wonder if other women are also being treated like this by this woman. The girl nurse that got the room ready seemed unusally quiet and intimidated. My husband told me to never go there again, but I think this womans behavior seriously needs to be looked into.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2010

She treated me like I was a member of her family. I felt very comfortable and cared about. She referred me to appropriate specialists for testing of areas of concern and relayed those results to me in a timely manner. Her follow up is thorough. She is a dedicated and compassionate physician.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

is very helpful and to the point felt like doing only testing that may be needed and not doing things not needed treatment for the problem at hand Staff is very pleasant and helpful has a great brd side manner

flag | Submitted April 18, 2009

Dr. Kelley Lyman's Credentials

• Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664 (Grad. 2002)