Ratings for Dr. Olaf J. Ogland

Although Dr. Ogland is very compassionate and intelligent, I don't feel that he has helped me as much as he could. He is extremely unorthodox so can see how he might not be the right fit for everyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

It's unfortunate that so many psychiatrists in the field today are disillusioned, insensitive and detached from their patients. Most of the psychiatrists I've seen in the past have treated me like a statistic, pushing pills and making some textbook diagnosis after spending less than 15 minutes with me. Some didn't even remember my name despite the fact that I'd been a patient of theirs for over a year! I had just about given up on psychiatrists all together until I met Dr. Ogland. He is the most compassionate, caring, intelligent and down to earth psychiatrists I've ever met. It's clear that he loves what he does and truly wants to take the time to get to know and help his patients. He is very perceptive and I feel that he understands and knows me better than any other psychiatrist ever will or could. He's already made such a difference in my life and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Olaf J. Ogland's Credentials

• Yale University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)