Ratings for Dr. Nomaan Ashraf

Dr Ashraf, Dr Lestor and his staff is great at the Clifton office, I will recommend both doctors, what they say will happen before and after surgery was 100 percent correct , this was my third surgery and it's not because of the doctors I had three surgery its because of the human body and how it works. All my surgeries was successful and am happy.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2018

My experience with Dr Ashraf was really pleasent and informative. His professionalism and overall capability to recieve the required results needed to provide his patients with great care is nothing short of awesomeness ! I would absolutely recommend Dr Ashraf to any of my friends and/ colleagues.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2018

The doctor is so nice I had an outstanding experience. Surgery was performed minimally invasively and I am pain free for the first time in years

flag | Submitted November 29, 2017

Dr Ashraf is very knowledgeable, has great bedside manner and I feel comfortable with him treating and evaluating me.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

It is an excellent and professional Doctor. The staff are efficient and very friendly. .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Worst Dr. i have ever encountered. I was taken to him under the pretense that this was a second opinion for workers com / auto accident. He dismissed all my complaints, Added insult to injury by saying "football players have these type of injuries and go back to playing" and " most women in their 40's have the same kind of MRI's like you and are fine" Basically said i was over exaggerating my pain. and sent me for testing to a PT, then disagreed with the PT report.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Well wasn't happy that I had to pay $20 to have paperwork filled out but as far as the staff and Doctor I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Doctor Ashraf and his stuff are great so lucky I have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Very pleased, we felt very comfortable with something that we were extremely nervous about.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Nicest doctor I think I've ever met and also a brilliant doctor/surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing spine correction. Great guy who won't force surgery just for the money like all these other guys out there.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Dr. Nomaan Ashraf's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)