Ratings for Dr. Nomaan Ashraf

It is an excellent and professional Doctor. The staff are efficient and very friendly. .

flag | Submitted August 26, 2017

Worst Dr. i have ever encountered. I was taken to him under the pretense that this was a second opinion for workers com / auto accident. He dismissed all my complaints, Added insult to injury by saying "football players have these type of injuries and go back to playing" and " most women in their 40's have the same kind of MRI's like you and are fine" Basically said i was over exaggerating my pain. and sent me for testing to a PT, then disagreed with the PT report.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Well wasn't happy that I had to pay $20 to have paperwork filled out but as far as the staff and Doctor I would definitely recommend.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Doctor Ashraf and his stuff are great so lucky I have him as my surgeon.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

Very pleased, we felt very comfortable with something that we were extremely nervous about.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

Nicest doctor I think I've ever met and also a brilliant doctor/surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing spine correction. Great guy who won't force surgery just for the money like all these other guys out there.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013

Great surgeon and person. I had years of pain in my cervical spine and arms and now I am pain free.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Nomaan Ashraf's Credentials

• Tufts University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)