Ratings for Dr. Fauzia K. Durrani

I love this doctor!! She is the best doctor that I have ever used. I will continue using her and I will definately take my children to see her.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2009

Horrible experience. The office staff is curt and unprofessional. Dr. Durrani saw my mother three times in three weeks. At the 1st visit she assured my mom that they'd get to the bottom of her excrutiating skin condition and test her for allergies; at the 2nd visit she kept talking about tests that needed to be done; at the 3rd visit she told my mom that she did not have allergies and that my mom didn't need to come back to see her again. What a waste of time and money. How can you tell someone that they don't have allergies if you haven't done any allergy testing? And why would you say one week that you're going to do testing and then say the next week that testing isn't needed? The whole thing was very odd and unprofessional. On top of that, they will not give you a copy of your own medical records to take to a new doctor, not even for a fee. Supposedly they will send records to another doctor, but only at the request of that doctor's office, not the patient's request. Outrageous.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Fauzia K. Durrani's Credentials

• Fatima Jinnah Med Coll For Women, Univ Of Punjab, Lahore, Pakistan (Grad. 1969)

Benesys