Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey M. Kaplan

Caring Physician who is smart and prayed with me. Spent over one hour with me and made the correct diagnosis. Highly recommend

flag | Submitted January 3, 2015

Dr. Kaplan is the greatest! He takes a lot of time with his patients, is very thorough, and is genuinely concerned. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2013

I've seen alot of doctors in the past few years and Dr. Kaplan blows everyone out of the water. Listens! Treats you like a real human being and does everything possible to figure out what's ailing you. So kind and sinsire. I think ks is lucky to have an outstanding doctor close!

flag | Submitted November 29, 2011

He seemed to listen during the visit but had a very general approach that I had already been through with my migraines. The type of treatment would be unreasonable for many patients including expensive diet change, supplements, and physical therapy. Just not a feasible response.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

Dr. Kaplan, who I found by a stroke of luck, treats both my daughter who has been fighting chronic pain for 7-8 years, since she was in 6th grade, and myself. He has been able to accomplish for both of us what other doctors have not. He is very compassionate, understanding and has an attitude of, “I won’t give up on you.” They have also stayed on top of my insurance company doing what ever is possible to help insure than they cover medical procedures and medications. With all the patients they have to keep track of, they called me out of the clear blue to inform me that a medication, which they knew we were paying for out of pocket $350.00 per month, was now covered by insurance. They had already fired off a letter to the insurance company on my behalf. It’s wonderful to have a doctor and staff who will fight for their patients in so many ways.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. Kaplan has been treating me for a nerve injury since June of 2008. It is now December of 2008 and I am still seeing him along with my Orthopedic Surgeon. He has been an absolute Godsend. I do not think I could have made it this far without him and his staff by my side. They have reached out and shown what true medicine and healthcare is all about. They have pushed aside the demands of insurance companies and political agendas to provide true patient care!! Beside patient care they have also provided the encouragement I have needed along the way to keep going and keep fighting to get better. When the pain became intolerable, Dr. Kaplan was there in his understanding manner to seek out additional treatment and make sure I was taken care of. His excellent documentation skills made life a lot easier for me with my disability carrier as well. I am very grateful for his knowledge and expertise as well as his traditional mannerisms with patient care.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. Jeffrey M. Kaplan's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Commercial Insurance Company