Ratings for Dr. Traci Burgess

I never met this woman, but apparently she reviews sonograms that are made at Maternal Fetal/ Valley Hospital's division. She just either okay's them or points out something that needs to be looked at by your doc further in detail. REGARDLESS, their billing is a mess/ a nightmare! This Traci woman or her billing staff would not process doctor's service correctly, and I ended up in collections for two claims. Mind you, the sonograms themselves as a claim went through and were paid by my insurance right away. How would additional service rendered on the same day would be missed and not submitted to my insurance? Mind you, almost a half a year later they finally know how to get in touch with THROUGH collections agency. So all along I never got any bill for this doctors services, but somehow the collections agency knew it. I say- stay away! Go to someone else if you have a choice- otherwise, this Traci woman will go after you....literally!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2014

Dr. Burgess personifies the "perfect physician". She is knowledgable, always available with resources and information, personable and has the most PHENOMENAL bedside manner. I was honored to have her deliver my first child and although my daughter is approaching 7, it is not unusual to receive a call from Dr. Burgess... just saying hello!

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Traci Burgess's Credentials

• State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center (Grad. 1991)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal