Ratings for Dr. Jean Quevillon

was very satisfied with staff and this dorctor. Didn't lose any time in sending me for more tests.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2014

My son has minor heart crumps and other specialist sent him to Dr. Quevillon. When I read the comments down below, I only can say that they are outdated. The staff is very nice, fast and helpful at GH. Concern doctor I can say; I did not have such pleasant and worm interpersonal touch with any doctor for my 17 years being in Canada. He explained me many things what I asked him therefore I can say that he is very knowledge “old” doctor. He called me personally the following day of tests to inform me about results. What else do we need from one doctor?

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Few years ago, my experience dealing with this DR and his staff was not very pleasant. The staff was generally rude and careless supporting their own clinic patients when urgently needed, e.g especially when patients are in hospital or if in emergency - they did not responsibly follow-up with requests for info (even to health-care professionals/hospital) as we were informed. Not sure why indifferent towards some patients...?

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

He followed me during my high risk pregnancy at the General hospital. Very nice, helpful and quickly transfer my file for a follow up at the Heart Institute.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2007

vry nice doctor pacient and helpfull but he needs a new secretary she a bit rude

flag | Submitted March 22, 2007