Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Fenster

His staff misinformed me of the amount of recovery time and restrictions after the procedure. After the procedure, it was too late to know that I needed to make a change to my travel plans. Though the fault was his staff's, he took it out on me. His mood changed from cheerful to stern (rude, actually). I left the building in tears, and had to cancel travel plans that I made based on his staff's original information, losing over $1,000 in deposits. I decided not to return, even to get the stitches out. I will NOT go back to that place.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

When I first saw Dr. Fenster, I was scared in regards to the diagnosis I had been given and the surgery he was going to perform. He was very kind, took the time to explain everything to me. During the surgery, he also explained every step that he was going to take, when he gave me bad news during the procedure, he was obviously concerned. He was extremely knowledgeable, had a sense of humor to put you at ease, and made me feel like he genuinely cared about me. I would trust this doctor's judgement, opinion and surgical skills above all others. He is a good hearted man and an excellent physician.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2009

Dr. Fenster is a very thorough, compassionate doctor and an outstanding surgeon. He perfomed Mohs micrographic surgery on me in June, 2008. Also, his staff is excellent...friendly, knowledgeable and eager to help. I highly recommend Dr. Fenster.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Mark E. Fenster's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1989)