Ratings for Dr. Violetta Niesobska

Im soo thankful she is our family doctor for over 20 yrs! She is simply the best! Yes the wait time is long but well worth it! Hope she never retires!!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

This doctor is great when you are in the room with her. BUT to get an appointments very difficult and when you do get one you never get in on time you always have to wait sometimes close to an hour past your scheduled time.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

I have been going to Dr. Niesobska since I was a child. She is compassionate and personable. She has excellent knowledge and runs a client first practice. Though appointments do often fall behind schedule it is more often because of her high volume of clientele rather than her being late. It goes to show how sought after she is as a doctor and that she is willing to spend the time making sure each one of her patients has the proper care. The staff are good, though the staff before were better they used to be much friendlier. All in all I wouldn't change my doctor for the world!

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Dr. Niesobska has been our family physician for more than 20 years. She is always kind, empathetic and on the ball. She really cares about our health and ensures we get the treatment we need. She will personally call if there is a concern and has a vast network of top notch specialists. She is not the kind of Dr. that will just give out prescriptions to make you happy. She really works to find the root cause and solve the problem. She is honest, hardworking and very much in demand. Yes, you may have to wait- but that is because she is busy, but makes as much time as you need with her. I trust her judgement, skill and advise.

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Very caring. Puts patients first. Goes above and beyond.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Niesobska is my entire families doctor. Both of my parents are her patients and my husband and I. She is outstanding and goes above and beyond. I had a scare not long ago and she made phone calls and got me in for a CT scan within hours. She takes the times to explain everything and is very knowledgeable. She is very popular but always worth the wait!!!! Thank you Dr. Niesobska for looking after our entire family....IK/FK/IH/DH

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Excellent doctor. I spent some time in Brampton Civic Hospital due to lung issues and was admitted though emergency. She receives paperwork from hospital on my condition and actually called my cellphone to speak to me personally to see how I was doing. Great doctor and very caring!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2013

Dr. Niesobska has been my family doctor for many, many years. Very knowledgeable, and most of the time helpful. However, do not get sick because the wait time for the appointment is ridiculous, at least 2 weeks to see her. So what do you do when you have the problem and need to see you family doctor? Either try to see her in walking, or wait the two weeks. When you finally get your appointment, than you are looking at another 1-2 hours of wait before you can see her. There are doctors who can keep to their appointments, and DO see their patients when they need her, however Dr. Niesobska is NOT ONE OF THEM. Too bad she has moved to that office at Bramalea, nobody there cares.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Violetta Niesobska is an excellent doctor, our family doc. for 21 years!!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

I have use Niesobsla for over 16 years and I love her. The only problem I have is the wait time and how long it takes to see her

flag | Submitted June 25, 2013