Ratings for Dr. Christopher S. Arroyo

I'm a 69 year old male.Dr. Arroyo found a small Kidney stone in my left kidney. He preformed lipotripsey on the kidney about 12:30 pm Aug 18, 2009. I was released and went home. Later in the evening the level of pain began to increase to the point at about midnight I went to the bathroom and pasted out on the floor . I weakly tried to awake my wife and at 3;30 am she called 911. The emt said that my BP was 0/40 . I was rushed to the hospital where for the next few days it was touch and go.They placed 2 stints in 2 arterials in the kidney to stop the bleeding . The Hospitalist told me that I almost bled out. I left the hospital around Sept 10th and was bed ridden at home for the next ten days. By the second week of Nov . I was well enough for a road trip to FL.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2012

Having an exam of this nature is never comfortable but Dr Arroyo is very professional and explains what is happening very well.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Christopher S. Arroyo's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Top Hospitals in Gig Harbor, WA