Ratings for Dr. Thomas Helling

I hate my experience with him. It's just waste of time and money. I called the clinic to schedule me with a surgeon who could able to perform a simple office procedure for me which takes less than 5 minutes. They unfortunately scheduled me with him. He and his resident took the history and asked to revisit again for that simple procedure, charged me for the visit. It's just waste of my time. I did not go to see a surgeon to tell my history instead I was expecting the procedure to get done. It's a fraud to exploit people time and money. I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

I love Dr. Helling. I was referred to him to have my gallbladder removed. He was so helpful. He answered all my questions about the surgery and aftercare. He treated me and my family like I was the only patient he had. Called my family to check on me after surgery to make sure I was going ok. I will never go to anyone else but him.

Submitted November 14, 2012

I am very satisfied with the surgery. I have kept all the weight off - in fact lost an additional 5 pounds. I have lost 90 pound total - and feel so much better mentally about myself.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Thomas Helling's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)