Ratings for Dr. David R. Giammar

Great and Caring Doctor! Dr. Dave made me feel completely at ease before, during, and after my surgery. He is amazing, and I am so lucky to be under his care!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

Dr. Giammar always listens and goes the extra mile to help. So kind and facillitates most of the care directly so there is less confusion. I felt well cared for and highly recommend

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I found Dr Giammar- he is back!!! Had to call the hospital referral line.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Dr G is the best ! He took care of me for 11 years, through multiple surgeries. He is the only physician I have ever seen for my condition who ever told me he cared about me and wanted me to get well. I am only sorry I never told him how much he meant to me and my husband before he left ohio!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

Dr. Giammar is so sweet. He brought me tulips while I was in the hospital! Dr. Giammar always brightens the day of those around him. The nursing staff loves him.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Giammar made a true emotional connection when I was in the hospital. He treated me like family and took extra time to make the experience less traumatic. He even picked up trash that the hospital staff dropped on the floor! I knew that things were going to be alright when he was around.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Always caring and concerned. Really good at communicating with staff about expectations. Actually called to check up on my recovery.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2014

Changed practices. Probably the best and as such, difficult to get an appointment. Highly recommend for cancers and complex problems.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2014

Really excellent surgeon and tough to get into, but dedicated to you once you are his patient.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Great service! Dr. Giammar made a colonoscopy a breeze. Totally covered by insurance as preventative. Easy prep and painless. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2014

Dr. David R. Giammar's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

AHC