Ratings for Dr. Niall Jones

My husband sees him for RA every three months. Always does a thorough check-up and seems to genuinely take an interest. Appointments are very quick.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2018

I find Dr.Jones to be professional and personable. I never have to wait long. I have not had poor experiences with his staff like others are reporting.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2018

I am in my late 20's and was hit with Rheumatoid arthritis hard and fast with no prior symptoms or issues. It took me over a month for a doctor to listen to me and refer me to a rheumatologist. By the time I was able to get into Dr.Jones, 3 or 4 months later, I was in rough shape, could barely walk or dress myself. Dr.Jones did a very thorough exam and medical history. He explained all of the initial steps to my treatment and took my condition seriously. I have been on my meds only 6 months and have regained almost full mobility and function with no permanent damage to my joints due to his vigilance in my treatment. I can not be more pleased, he helped me get my life back.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

He was awful to me. Did not do a proper exam, said I did not have arthritis yet put me on potent meds and then sent a letter to my family physician indicating that my pain was neurological or psychiatric. Thankfully my family physician referred me to another rheumatologist who did diagnose me with RA and started the proper treatment. There are definitely better doctors than this one!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

Thankfully you can't judge a book by its cover; because if you did you'd cancel your appointment before even meeting Dr. Jones. When I got the call from his receptionist she was extreamly rude and cold. I forgot about her until I had to deal with her in person. Unfortunately my opinion remains the same. Thankfully Dr. Jones was great but having to deal with rude front end staff makes it very hard to go back. A smile goes a long way lady!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr. Jones was so helpful and reassuring. He gave me suggestions about how to deal with my arthritis which have put me into remission without meds!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I am very disappointed in this doctor. He had neve done even a minimal exam. The first appointment a had he never even touched my joints. He brushed of my concerns and just put me on a drug without asking ant health questions or ordering any bloodwowork. His receptionis is very rude as well.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2016

Dr Jones has not been helpful with me at all. He's not forthcoming with info unless you ask. He set up a return to work plan for me after being off work 2 years and he didn't even talk to me about it, we'll I must say it's nice being kept in the loop. This was the last straw and will be looking for another rheumatologist. And his receptionist is always rude whether by phone or in person.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Dr Jones is good, aside from waiting over a year for a test result and the "wonderful" bird running the desk, I've got no issues. Seriously though Dr Jones needs to drop the troll answering phones, the last time she smiled Nixon was still in.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

He is punctutal. Examinations are very quick. Not always sure if he believes my pain level. Receptionist is on rude side and I hate calling there to book or change an appointment. I have considered finding new doctor because of having to deal with receptionist.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015