Ratings for Dr. Kim F. Duncan

Dr. Kim Duncan is one of the most caring and genuine people we've ever met. He met each of our panicked questions with patience and understanding, and always made us feel as if our child was his only patient. Nebraska is extremely lucky to have such a talented surgeon and wonderful person caring for our children!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I had a stroke in the presence of De. Kim Duncan and he laughed and me and commented that I was on too many pain meds. I was no longer on pain meds and didn't find out for months that I had suffered a stroke. He is a great surgeon, but beware.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2008

Dr. Duncan is the best Pedi CardioThorasic Surgeon in the Midwest. In my opinion he is the best in the world. He saves lives!! He has performed three open heart surgeries on our son. He has wonderful bedside manners. He will explain everything until you understand. He is by far, the best heart surgeon we have EVER met. He is great with the kids. HIGHLY Recommended. He is located at Children's Hospital in Omaha Nebraska. His office phone number is 402-955-4360. The Schmeichel Family

flag | Submitted September 15, 2007

Dr. Kim F. Duncan's Credentials

• Univ Of Alberta, Fac Of Med, Edmonton, Alb, Canada (Grad. 1976)