Ratings for Dr. Shandra Wilson

Not someone I can trust to be honest or to treat me with the respect due to any human. This doctor has some issues with accepting her fallibility.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2015

Dr. Wilson was a huge disappointment. I saw her several times and had a very difficult time maintaining communication. I felt as I wasn't good enough for her as a patient. For a Doctor make you feel like you are a waste of her time is a terrible feeling.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

Dr. Wilson treated my father for Bladder cancer. After 5 surgeries, and another hospital to rehabilitate after 4 botched surgeries, by father died. Dr. Wilson refused to do another Scan to check if she had gotten all the cancer. He later died of a tumor which she said was a hernia. And that she didn't need to do another CT Scan because she had gotten it all. This is gross negligence and she should be accountable I do not recommend Dr. Wilson or University of Colorado for any treatment for anyone.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I'm still alive after 8 Bladder cancer operations, thanks entirely to Dr. Shandra Wilson. I still have my original bladder & all other original parts. Don't go anywhere else. She fixed me up after Dr. Juan M. Frankenstien perforated my bladder at Swedish.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2009

I had neo-bladder and prostate removal procedures performed by Dr. Shandra Wilson August 24, 2007. I am absolutely confident that I was provided with the very best care available anywhere. I would recommend Dr. Wilson and the Anshutz Cancer Center at University of Colorado Hospital to anyone. I wrote these comments after having entered this site looking for information on an orthopedic surgeon who is scheduled to treat my wife and finding what I consider a terrible and surely undeserved review of Dr. Wilson.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2009

Dr. Shandra Wilson's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Aurora, CO