Ratings for Dr. Thomas H. Jones

This man saved my life 20 years ago when he removed a brain tumor within 48 hours of diagnosis. From the time I met him through all post-op, he was the perfect doctor! He was communicative with me and my parents (I was early 20s at the time) through the entire process. Thanks to Dr Jones, I got to live and be a mother and a retired AF officer. Dr Jones, thank you for saving my life!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

Performed surgery on my 21 year old daughter in December 2010 and relieved all back pain. Excellent follow up. His straight forward manner saved her from severe damage.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

In Oct of 07, I saw Dr. Jones for a Herniated Disk in my L5-S1 causing Sciatica. He spent no more then 5 minutes with me. He told me that there was nothing he could do except fuse my disk. That was not an option at that time so nothing was done. Jones was very quick and spoke Dr, Lingo and doesn't have any bedside manners. 1 year later my sciatica became overwhelming. I went down to Cedars Sinai in L.A and saw a real Neurosurgeon for my Sciatica. I had minimally invasive surgery and walked out of the hospital that day. It was literally painless, I was stiff for about 6 days, but I never stopped walking. I feel 98% better. I Just blows me away why Dr. Jones is not up to Par in his field. As a Neurosurgeon and supposedly "Higly Recommended" in S.B, Im ashamed for you that your not an innovative Neurosurgeon. ****NOT RECOMMENDED****

flag | Submitted February 22, 2009

I elected Dr. Jones for my back surgery because he was highly recommended and he was on my health plan. I was disappointed that he didn't make an effort to talk to me right after the operation (he said he looked for my husband). He seems very detached. I wish I had never done the surgery since I am worse off than before. MC, Ojai, CA

flag | Submitted November 8, 2008

Well if you are looking for great beside manner look else where. But for technical excellence and best out come he is in the top of his class. The one caveat is that if you are interested in artificial discs I would look at spending the extra time and money and going to Europe (I believe the Stenum Clinic in Germany) and the Maverick disc. They are years ahead of the US.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

I herd great things about this doctor and when I found out he would be doing my surgery I was estatic because he had great credentials. But now, a year later my back has been bothering me. He never seemed concerned with my condition. I feel like I ended it with him with no closure.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Thomas H. Jones's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1974)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Barbara, CA