Ratings for Dr. James E. Moulsdale

this doctor i felt was unproffessional he really didn't take care of the problem i had, i am now dealing with a similar situation and after he did procedure i have been told now i have scar tissue in my urethra and now i am having the very same problem and perhaps it could be worse, i guess i will have to get another opinion which now maybe having to loose time from work, i guess time will tell.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2014

Doctor did spend any time with me. His staff wasn't friendly or helpful

flag | Submitted June 19, 2012

Poor excuse for a Urologist, he could give a good dam about any problem that you have.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

Charges more for kidney fragmentation procedure than Carefirst is willing to pay. Staff never mentioned this. Staff members are curt and arrogant. Gave no brief on actual procedure. I was told as a result of kidney stone fragmentation, I would have a "lost weekend", however the recovery was so dramatic that I lost over 2 weeks. Absolutely no follow-up by any staff member on my well-being. Prior to the procedure, a staff person came into the waiting room and in front of strangers asked me to verify personal data from a document I filled out. They submitted a bill to me 6 months after the procedure was paid for in full that resulted from an insurance company billing error. When I informed them that the issue was under appeal and as a courtesy in the interim began to submit monthly payments toward the balance, they promptly forwarded the balance to a collection agency. Their billing person is unprofessional, oblivious, seems to encourage conflict in her approach.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2008

Hey performed a cystoscopy on me almost a year ago and I have nothing but severe pain every day of my life. Also left with nocturnal priapism and my semen dribbles out. He either created a urethral stricture or damaged my prostate.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. James E. Moulsdale's Credentials

• University Of Maryland School Of Medicine (Grad. 1971)

MSP/BC Med