Ratings for Dr. Jill S. Wang

I'vehad numerous physicians through out my life due to cancer and orthopedic issues. Dr. Wang ranks up there with the best. She is knowledgeable, caring,ask the right questions, and has a holistic approach to medicine. I've waited for her when another patient really needed her more then I and it also has been reversed. She is what all excellent doctors are composed of, and that is compassion for EVERYONE.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr Wang actually listens to everything you say and is very very helpful ~Marlon

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

As for punctuality I have no doubt she is doing the best she can. I have never been there and not seen a crowded waiting room. Also if she is taking the time with other patients that she afffords me to make sure I have all my questions answered when I leave, then I don't mind the wait. I would rather wait on a good conscienyious doctor then one that just runs you through the mill so to speak. I feel the exceptional treatment I receive is well worth any time I spend waiting. Also I have never had a doctor see me at exactly the time of my appointment.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2008

She is a great doctor for being so new/young. Now she is on maternity leave and we are lost without her.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Jill S. Wang's Credentials

• Rush Medical College Of Rush University (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal