Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Frankenthaler

Went to him to have surgery to remove a cyst, he called it easy. Wrong it came back in a month and it has come back so far 6 times. Called his office to schedule a follow up, they told me they would call me back. They never did. He gave my family his cell phone; thoughtful. Wrong again, he never called them, they found out I was discharged home 3 days after it happened. Probably avoided them since they are doctors. Some lady follows him into clinic visits, he never introduces her. Heard him say about about me, "You think he'd want me to shine his shoes." Very unprofessional. Also, he never washed his hands when examining me. His offices staff is also mean and states they will call you back, but still 1 year later has not. Office is also dirty. Please if you need surgery, don't go to him.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2011

Dr. Frankenthaler is an excellent doctor. I needed surgery for a tumor in my parotid gland. He and his staff were excellent in everyway. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2009

went to him many years ago and left his practice. He never got back to me with my test results, I had to find out myself from the MRI place that they found something and I needed a biopsy. I found him very unprofessional. He cared more about who made my handbag and shoes than he did about my medical treatment.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I thought Dr. Frankenthaler was an excellent doctor. He explained my diagnosis well and answered all my questions. I am planning for surgery with Dr. Frankenthaler soon and his staff has been very helpful with the arrangements.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2009

flag | Submitted June 18, 2008

Dr. Robert A. Frankenthaler's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 1982)